Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daily Twitter

  • 14:52 Newt Gingrich is actually threatening to sue over this: tinyurl.com/q35sfr #
  • 17:45 I am just in -love- with plagiarism investigation processes. They're just -awesome- and -so- fun. #
  • 19:38 Blue skies, Barfy burgers, girls... #
  • 19:47 Why is there always a moral debate between academics who teach because they have to and those who actually love it? They're just different. #
  • 20:43 Arguing cap and trade vs. a carbon tax is bizarre. It's like arguing over chicken or fish when you're starving. Eat -something-, dammit. #
  • 21:04 Ouch. Apparently Terminator sucks. Maybe I should avoid it and just rewatch the first two. tinyurl.com/ogwnbe #
  • 21:25 Okay, I love my DVD recorder. But. When I set it up to record, I have to remember to set the cable box, too. Guess what I forgot to do. #
  • 21:43 Here we go. Ignatieff dignified the Conservatives BS with a reply. Stupid. tinyurl.com/pvgt4f #
  • 00:39 BLOG: tinyurl.com/ocnxbz #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/ADHR/

No comments: