Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yesterday...

...I noted this, finishing with:
FWIW, I fully realize that not all Liberals are as unprincipled and irrational as BigCityLib, Steve V, and the usual rabble.
Given the continuing self-congratulation of Liberal commentators, I may have to revise that opinion.

Here's a challenge for you Liberals: why, in your minds, is there no difference between voting to support the Harper government when an alternative was available, and trying to cut deals with the Harper government when no alternative is available? 'Cause I can spot at least two obvious differences -- and that's without really trying.

I don't seriously expect replies, by the way. It's starting to seem that if Liberals were honest, both with themselves and with others, they'd be either Conservatives or New Democrats.

No comments: