Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daily Twitter

  • 13:02 Aaand... I'm done with digg. The dogmatic libertarian streak has gotten on my last nerve. #
  • 13:10 Apparently, Reaper is dead and gone. Nuts. #
  • 13:15 It seems that it's okay if you're a (BC) Liberal: tinyurl.com/cy3p2z #
  • 16:27 Interesting post on what needs to be done to improve Canada's communications infrastructure: tinyurl.com/ccxjlt #
  • 16:44 Why I will never run for office, reason #158349: if you slightly mess up, your party leader won't help. tinyurl.com/dfn9r6 #
  • 18:47 Wonderful. Chrysler took out more expensive private loans because they didn't want to cut executive pay. tinyurl.com/cvkwzc #
  • 20:15 BLOG: tinyurl.com/dfp35w #
  • 21:16 Ah, Liberals. Always good for a laugh. If not for them, I'd be constantly raging at the Conservatives. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/ADHR/

No comments: