Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daily Twitter

  • 09:10 Nice. tinyurl.com/cgvspl #
  • 15:53 Managed to get my paper down from 12,000 words to 5000 words. But it needs to be 3,500 or less. This may get painful. #
  • 17:14 I don't entirely follow why people object morally to US of Tara. Surely the better objection is aesthetic, vis-a-vis the uneven writing. #
  • 18:39 BLOG: tinyurl.com/c6s2un #
  • 19:13 Entertain me, internet. #
  • 21:19 I remember when the internet was the internet. Long before all this Facebook, Twitter, Google, family-friendly jazz. #
  • 21:29 I'm finding it more plausible that this is a troll, possibly by weev (or he's meta-trolling). #amazonfail #
  • 21:30 It just doesn't have the same structural features as when Amazon dumped all the Cooper Lawrence one-star reviews. #amazonfail #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/ADHR/

No comments: