Friday, April 10, 2009

Daily Twitter

  • 03:05 This reader is taking far too much time. #
  • 13:45 Was ordinary language philosophy responsible for the conceit that philosophy can be done apart from science? #
  • 14:57 Finally, I have the readings I need for the reader. Now, I must photocopy them. *cries inconsolably* #
  • 19:32 Remind me not to complain about taking the bus in winter ever again. tinyurl.com/dl2v42 #
  • 19:48 Christopher Hitchens is damn good when he's sober. Blackwell doesn't realize how stupid he's being. tinyurl.com/cf2cd3 #
  • 20:21 Philosophers will find this interesting. It's a piece on John Rawls' religion: tinyurl.com/djtofm #
  • 22:28 The Sadly No! guys fixed that anti-gay marriage ad that's making the rounds. -Now- it makes sense. tinyurl.com/dhhxgq #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/ADHR/

No comments: