Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now the Liberals don't like science, either.

See, this is why I don't take the LPC seriously. We've got a frickin' (former) astronaut claiming that it's a "personal" matter whether the minister responsible for science actually believes in science or not.

Y'know, I've been thinking that it's the party that has a problem, that the party is to blame for keeping the Cons afloat. I don't think that's true any more. I think the problem is the people who vote Liberal and are letting the party get away with running to the right. Those are the ones who need to be blamed for what the Cons are doing to this country. Garneau wouldn't have said anything so utterly stupid if he thought his supporters would turn on him for doing it.

2 comments:

Chrystal Ocean said...

I share your disgust.

Beijing York said...

Sure makes one wonder. However, I'm guessing that The Victory Fund is not exactly filled to the coffers.