Sunday, November 18, 2007

Papers. I got papers. I got lots and lots of papers.

I haven't given up on philosophizing; I've just been working on things that don't convert well to blogging. Here's the results: Papers Page.

In summary, I've completed the penultimate draft of my dissertation proposal (.pdf). It's currently being looked at by the departmental committee.

I've also written a paper from my MA thesis, which can be read here (.pdf). (Note the thesis itself has been removed as it was based on a slightly older draft than the one I ended up actually submitting. Oops.) It's still quite rough, but it's getting into shape.

Finally, I've revised my paper on causal theories of reasons-explanations of action (.pdf). I'm almost completely happy with this one.

So, yeah. That's what I've been doing, philosophy-wise. Whee!

No comments: