Monday, June 26, 2006

Marking post - the second.

10:27pm: Okay, here we go. Essay question 2. For this one, they need to tell me about liberalism and communitarianism, with a focus on individual rights. Let's see how well this works...

10:51pm: These are actually pretty good so far. I figured they would be. The question's not terribly difficult, particularly because it just follows a dialectic. The only problem I can foresee is failing to recognize the central question, namely whether we prioritize the individual or the community. (Which is a problem I happen to find very interesting in another context, namely on the question of the origin of normativity.)

11:14pm: Okay, so, second question done. Most people avoided it, oddly. Third question on a new post....

(Ack! Now my eyes are stinging! I have no idea why, they just are for some reason.)

No comments: